3 Bed Apartment
Flat 1, 4 St John's Terrace, Leeds - Available 1st September 2021
Property is unavailable
- × 3
- × 3
- Premium student location
- Gas, water and electricity bills included
- Double bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Washer-dryer included
- En-suite shower rooms
- Close to universities
4 St John’s Terrace is perfectly located close to the popular student area of Hyde Park. Only a few minutes walk from both University of Leeds and Leeds Beckett University, you’ll never be late to a lecture again! Equally close is Leeds city centre and everything that it has to offer: offices, cultural hotspots, cafes, restaurants and top quality shops.
Of course, let’s not forget there’s Hyde Park, right on your doorstep, perfect for a morning run or a catch up with friends in the sun.
This three bedroom apartment is perfectly designed to give you all the space you need.
Each bedroom comes with a wardrobe, a comfy bed and a desk area - the perfect office space for you to plug in, get your head down and get your work done. As well as a private en-suite bathroom, perfect after a long day of study or work!
If you like cooking, you’ll love the fact that the kitchen comes fully equipped with all the appliances. Sit back and relax on one of the large sofas while you enjoy your favourite meals!
Forget about communal laundry services, as you’ll have your very own washer-dryer too.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us - https://www.ypp.co.uk/contact
Property Ref: F1 4SJT
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137