2 Bed Apartment
Flat 1, 12a Clarendon Road, Leeds - Available 1st July 2020
Available From: 01/07/2020
- × 2
- × 2
- Available 1st July 2020
- Fully furnished
- Large apartment
- Gas, electricity and water bills included
- Ideal for students
- Close to universities
Located on the lower-ground floor of a large converted house, this apartment comes fully-furnished. The open-plan living area has a large sofa and coffee table and benefits from large windows. The kitchen includes appliances such as a fridge-freezer, oven and electric hob and washer-dryer.
Each bedroom is furnished with a bed, bedside table, wardrobe, study desk and chair.
A modern, fully-tiled shower room completes this apartment.
Gas, electricity and water bills are included in the rent.
Ideally located on Clarendon Road approximately 2 minutes’ walk to Leeds University and 5 minutes to the Heart of the City. This property is an ideal home for anyone studying/working at the Universities including Metropolitan, LGI - Leeds General Infirmary, LDI Leeds Dental School etc.
Availability: This property is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: By appointment only. Please call our Leeds university office on 0113 2444 666 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
Ref: F1 12aCR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137