Flat 29, Eagle House, Manchester - Available 1st September 2019
Property is unavailable
- × 0
- × 1
- Available 1st September 2019
- Modern apartment
- High-speed Wi-Fi included
- Comes fully furnished to a high-standard
- High specification kitchen appliances included
- Great city centre location close to amenities and transport links
- Close to Deansgate and University of Salford
- Top floor apartment
- Secure key pad entry
Modern studio apartment located on the top floor at Eagle House. This fully furnished apartment offers affordable contemporary city living, located close to all that Manchester has to offer.
Fully furnished with high-specification kitchen appliances, a double-bed, large wall-mounted Smart TV, comfortable sofa, wardrobe, bedside table, study desk and a chair, this apartment is perfect for both students and professionals.
This open-plan apartment with a separate en-suite shower room has a modern finish throughout and offers a luxury space to relax, in a busy city centre.
Eagle House comes complete with high-speed Wi-Fi, keeping you connected. The development also has a secure coded entrance for your safety and well-being.
Eagle House is a development of 38 self-contained studio and one-bedroom apartments located on Blackfriars Road, M3 7AG. The recently refurbished development has a modern and contemporary design, and apartments have been finished to a high standard with high-quality furniture, fixtures and fittings. The development is popular with both students and professionals.
Located in an up-and-coming area, with much redevelopment including apartments, bars and restaurants, this development is just a stone’s throw from the popular areas of Northern Quarter and Spinningfields. Home to Albert Hall, The Arndale centre and Manchester Arena, it is in the perfect location for shopping and nightlife.
Situated only a ten minute walk to both Manchester Victoria and Salford Central train stations it has easy access to transport links and also boasts a number of sandwich shops, bistros and restaurants right on its doorstep.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st September 2019.
Viewing: For more information or if you would like to arrange a viewing please call YPP on 0161 883 3333 or email email@example.com.
Take a 3D tour of one of our studio apartments at Eagle House by clicking here.
For more detailed information about Eagle House, click here.
View more of our properties online at www.ypp.co.uk.
Ref: F29 EH
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137