1 Bed Apartment
Flat 10, Eagle House, Manchester - Available 1st July 2020
Available From: 01/07/2020
- × 1
- × 1
- Available 1st July 2020
- Recently refurbished, self-contained one-bedroom apartment
- Great city centre location close to amenities and transport links
- High speed internet included
- Comes fully furnished to a high-standard
- High specification kitchen appliances included
Eagle House one-bedroom apartment:
Recently refurbished, this modern one-bedroom apartment located on the ground floor, offers affordable contemporary city living.
Fully furnished with high-specification kitchen appliances, a double-bed, large wall-mounted TV, comfortable sofa, wardrobe, bedside table, study desk and a chair, it is perfect for both students and professionals. This open-plan spacious apartment with a separate en-suite shower room has a modern finish throughout and is perfect for anyone wanting a luxury space to relax.
Eagle residence is a brand new development of 38 self-contained studio and one-bedroom apartments located on Blackfriars Road, M3 7AG. With a modern design throughout this exclusive development has been finished to a high standard to offer premium city living.
Located in an up-and-coming area, with much redevelopment including apartments, bars and restaurants, this development is just a stones throw from the popular areas of Northern Quarter and Spinningfields.
Home to Albert Hall, The Arndale centre and Manchester Arena, it is in the perfect location for shopping and nightlife. Situated only a ten minute walk to both Manchester Victoria and Salford Central train stations it has easy access to transport links and also boasts a number of sandwich shops, bistros and restaurants right on its doorstep.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: For more information or if you would like to arrange a viewing please call YPP on 0161 883 3333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more information about Eagle House, click here.
View more of our properties online at www.ypp.co.uk.
Ref: F10 EH
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137