1 Bed Apartment
Room 2 85, Wellington Road, Fallowfield, Manchester - Available 1st July 2019
Property is unavailable
- × 1
- × 2
- Available 1st July 2019
- Just £108 per week
- free summer rent
- Includes all utility bills (gas, electricity & water)
- includes high-speed Wi-Fi
- Double room available in a six-bed apartment
- fully furnished
- modern furniture
- ideal for students
- close to universities
FREE SUMMER RENT - enquire today.
Double bedroom available to let 1st July 2019 in a shared six-bedroom student apartment.
The monthly price is inclusive of gas, water and electricity utility bills. High-speed Wi-Fi is also included.
The apartment has two bathrooms and six bedrooms. A good-sized lounge / living area. Great dining kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer and double fridge freezer.
The apartment is situated in an ideal location in Fallowfield close to transport links to University of Manchester campus and Manchester Metropolitan campus. The apartment is also located just a few minutes’ walk from Wilmslow Road and the centre of Fallowfield.
Availability: Room 2 is available 1st July 2019.
Viewings: Viewings are by appointment only. To arrange a viewing, please contact YPP on 0161 883 3333, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more detailed information about this apartment located on Wellington Road, click here.
Further information: To view more of our properties online, please visit our website: www.ypp.co.uk.
Ref: Room 2 85WR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
* Day rate £14.70
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137