5 Bed Apartment
Six-bedroom House: 85 Wellington Road, Fallowfield, Manchester - Available 1st July 2020
Available From: 01/07/2020
- × 5
- × 2
- Available 1st July 2020
- All utility bills included (gas, water & electricity)
- £110 PPPW
- High speed wi-fi included
- Fully furnished
- Modern furniture
- Ideal for students
- Close to universities
This converted Victorian house is available to rent from the 1st July 2020.
The property has two shower rooms and an additional toilet located on the middle floor. In total there are six fully furnished bedrooms. It benefits from a large living area, a spacious kitchen with dining table and all appliances, including a dishwasher, washer/dryer and double fridge freezer.
The apartment is situated in an ideal location in Fallowfield close to transport links to University of Manchester campus and Manchester Metropolitan campus. The apartment is also located just a few minutes’ walk from Wilmslow Road and the centre of Fallowfield.
The property comes with all utility bills and high-speed wi-fi included.
Availability: This property is available 1st July 2020.
Viewings: Viewings are by appointment only. To arrange a viewing, please contact YPP on 0161 883 3333, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an enquiry through this website.
Ref: F2 85WR
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (before tenancy starts)
* Holding deposit: 1 weeks’ rent
* Deposit: 5 weeks’ rent
Permitted payments payable to Yorkshire Prosperity Ltd (during the tenancy)
* Payment to change a tenancy agreement: £50 per variation agreed
* Late payment fees: Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid date
* Lost keys or fobs: Pay the reasonable cost incurred by the agent or landlord for replacing keys or any device for entering the property if lost by the 'Tenant'
* Any other permitted payments under the Tenant Fees Act 2019
Permitted payments payable to the provider (during the tenancy & only if applicable)
* Utilities (e.g. gas, water, electricity)
* Communication services (e.g. telephone, broadband)
* Installation of and subscription to cable/satellite
* TV license
* Council tax
Members of the Property Redress Scheme. Membership number: PRS002319
Members of the RLA. Membership number: 82137